- Early to publish STL
- Parts snap on
- Visor is durable; I manhandled it and dropped it a few times and it did fine
- Clearly a adaptation of Polytechnic's design with minimal changes
- Part takes 4 hours to print.
- Requires 2 parts
- Adjustment band cracked with minimal use (would be a catastrophic failure for the mask to fall off your face during dangerous use like intubation); you can scale the STL part in the Z axis to make it thicker
- No instruction on how to attach band, padding, or plastic front (even after I asked 3 end-producers and the original inventor)