- Early to publish work
- Prints faster than others; someone spent time trying to minimize build time & tried to avoid support need
- Visor is durable; I manhandled it and dropped it a few times and it did fine
- They have already tested and iterated on feedback
- Provides clear instructions on build and assembly
- Part takes 3 hours to print both (2 seperate parts).
- Requires 2 parts.
- Requires elastic band (needs sourcing of seperate part)
- Plastic is laser cut to size and dimension (not many folk have laser cutters lying around)
3D Printed Face Shield
There are also a fair number of remixes (remakes) on their file sharing site: